- Ann Cox Tripp
- Areas of Practice
- Professional Experience
- Professional Associations and Memberships
Ann is an associate in Roswell office at Hinkle Shanor LLP. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation, oil and gas title work and litigation, probate, and estate planning.
A summa cum laude graduate of the Washington Lee University School of Law, Ann embraces all aspects of guiding clients through difficult questions to reach creative solutions, from research and investigation to crafting successful strategies that lead to defense verdicts. With a sciences and engineering background, Ann has a knack for distilling complicated matters and synthesizing information, especially in the oil and gas industry and title review.
Prior to joining Hinkle Shanor and pursuing a career in law, Ann served as a Nuclear Surface Warfare Office after graduating from the U.S. Naval Academy, worked with veteran transition and conservation programs, made pizza dough, and delivered mail.
She currently resides in Roswell, New Mexico with her family and too many chickens.
- Support Services for Veteran Families, SW Colorado, Veteran Advocate
- US Navy, Surface Warfare and Propulsion Plant Officer
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia
- J.D. summa cum laude – 2017
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: Wash & Lee Law Review, Articles Editor, 2015 – 2017
- United States Naval Academy
- B.S. – 2004
- Major: Political Science, Honors
- Distinguished Graduate (Top 10%)
- New Mexico, 2017
- U.S. District Court of New Mexico, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chaves County Bar Association
- New Mexico State Bar Association
- Roswell Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors