He received his Bachelor of Arts from Amherst College magna cum laude, in 1983. He received a Masters degree from Columbia University School of International Affairs in 1986, and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 1991.
Mr. Lawrenz’s practice areas include Medical Malpractice Defense, Medical Disciplinary Proceedings, Medical Negligence, Hospital liability, Nursing Malpractice, Professional Malpractice Defense, and Employment law.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Medical Disciplinary Proceedings
- Medical Negligence
- Hospital liability
- Nursing Malpractice
- Professional Malpractice Defense
- Employment law
- University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, Colorado
- J.D. – 1991
- Amherst College
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1983
- Columbia University School of International Affairs – 19
- New Mexico, 1992