Labor & Employment Law
Hinkle Shanor LLP has a practice group dedicated solely to providing a range of services for all employer and labor law needs.
Hinkle Shanor’s Employment and Labor attorneys have a full-service practice, representing government and private employers.
The firm’s Employment and Labor attorneys have an extensive amount of experience, and a successful track record in representing clients in employment lawsuits in both federal and state courts. Hinkle Shanor’s Employment and Labor attorneys represent their clients in matters before United States and State agencies, including the EEOC, the New Mexico Human Rights Division, the State Personnel Office and the Public Employment Labor Relations Board. Hinkle Shanor’s Employment and Labor attorneys also provide clients with management trainings and consulting, in the hopes of helping clients avoid costly future litigation, and guidance on developing practical and useful employee policy and procedures manuals.
The firm’s Employment and Labor group has expertise in the following areas:
- Complex discrimination litigation
- Civil rights in employment
- Implied contract litigation
- Wrongful discharge litigation
- Wage and hour litigation
- Workers’ compensation
- Workplace class action/collective action litigation
- Reduction-in-force issues
- Labor and employee relations
- Workplace employee policies and procedures
- Workplace counseling and solutions
- Employment and severance agreements
- Appellate practice