- William P. Slattery
- Areas of Practice
- Professional Experience
- Professional Associations and Memberships
William Slattery is a partner in the Santa Fe office of Hinkle Shanor LLP.
Mr. Slattery received his Bachelor of Arts in 1978 from the University of California, Davis. He received his Juris Doctorate from Lewis & Clark School of Law in 1981.
His practice areas include Medical Malpractice Defense, Hospital Liability, Mental Health Professional Malpractice, Professional Liability Defense, and Professional Disciplinary Proceedings.
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, 2007-2022
- Lawyer of the Year, Personal Injury Litigation, Best Lawyers in America, 2011, 2015, 2018, 2022
- Super Lawyers, New Mexico, 2007, 2008, 2013-2022
- Outstanding Civil Defense Lawyer, New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association, 2013
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- J.D. – 1981
- University of California, Davis, California
- B.A. – 1978
- New Mexico, 1982
- U.S. Distric Court District of New Mexico, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 1987 – Present
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), 2007-Present
- Oliver Seth American Inn of Court