- Barry Paisner
- Areas of Practice
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Publications and Presentations
Barry Paisner is a partner in the Santa Fe office of Hinkle Shanor LLP. A graduate of New York University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1977, he received his J.D. degree in 1984 from Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College. He was admitted to the Arizona Bar in 1984 and the New Mexico Bar in 1985. He is also a member of the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Paisner has successfully tried cases in both Federal and State Courts. His areas of expertise include Labor and Employment, personal injury, professional negligence, insurance bad faith, real estate litigation, complex litigation, administrative law, contract law, construction law, and Indian law.
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- J.D. – 1984
- New York University
- B.A. – 1977
- Arizona, 1984
- New Mexico, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1984
- United States Supreme Court, Member
Paisner, Haubert-Barela Correcting The Imbalance: The New Mexico Public Employee Bargaining Act and the Statutory Rights Provided To Public Employees 37 N.M. L. Rev. 357 (2007)